Dynamo Playgrounds is the world leader in innovative playground equipment. Our stunning designs and masterful engineering ensure that every piece we build inspires the imagination of children everywhere. Our primary mission is the creation of the safest, most durable and most fun playground equipment in the world.
Dynamo Playgrounds is currently seeking a motivated and tenacious Business Development Representative who will be working remotely with our head office in Ontario, Canada. Our exceptional products are represented by outstanding people striving to give our customers and children the best possible play experience.
Who we need
This is a varied and challenging role requiring an independent, highly responsible individual who is capable of meeting targets, and working with minimal supervision. Excellent communication and time management skills are a must. You will need to have the knowledge and understanding of client needs to create a strong buy-in. You also need to understand the customer decision criteria and the process for additional sales growth.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong connection to the geographic area to be served and understand that every task and job goes toward fostering our clients for life. You should possess a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence. We are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for the position with a continual focus on investing in one’s profession through additional training and learning.
- Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events;
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing;
- Identify sales prospects including doing research, cold calls to warm leads, develop leads, build relationships, close orders and develop accounts in a consultative sale process;
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings using Hubspot;
- Keep prospect account records up to date in CRM and logging all activity and information regarding prospects;
- Send quotations and follow-up with interested clients;
- Ability to work on long sales cycles for larger pieces of equipment;
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory;
- Visit field offices and meet regularly with potential and existing clients in selected area;
- Prepare presentations to meet with existing and potential clients;
- Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of external clients to create a strong buy-in;
- Understand customer decision criteria and use the process for additional sales growth;
- Prepare and submit regular sales forecasts/reports to management;
- Maintain existing client relationships and implement strategies for revenue growth within customer base; and
- Managing end sales cycle from new client acquisition to close of sale;
- 5+ years of sales experience or playground industry experience is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven time management and strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills with focus on providing solutions
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to present in front of small to large groups with confidence and credibility
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Able to travel domestically for extended periods of time as needed.
Our team enjoys:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time