Dynamo Playgrounds is the world leader in innovative playground equipment. Our stunning designs and masterful engineering ensure that every piece we build inspires the imagination of children everywhere. Our primary mission is the creation of the safest, most durable and most fun playground equipment in the world.
Dynamo's exceptional products are represented by outstanding people striving to give our customers and children the best possible play experience. Dynamo Playgrounds is currently seeking a creative and artistic Playground Planner for our Concept Design Team at our Plantagenet location.
- Design creative custom playground equipment through concept sketches and 3D software, transforming customers visions into reality.
- Digitally modify existing 3D playground equipment for the purpose of extending existing product lines.
- Liaise with Sales to discuss project scope and budget. Review client and or Landscape Architect requests (sketches, photos, etc.) to determine end-user expectations.
- Create 3D renderings and presentation layouts, along with Use Zones, 2D/3D files and specification sheets.
- Collaborate with Production Designers, Production personnel and Management to establish best design/production practices.
- Completion of a post-secondary education from an accredited University or College in Digital Illustration, Industrial Design, Architecture, 3D Animation and Modeling, or other related field of study.
- Demonstrated experience with 3D CAD and presentation software such as; Adobe Creative Suite, Solidworks, 3D Studio Max or AutoCAD.
- Rhinocerous 3D, 3D animation and Lumion experience is an asset.
- An existing design portfolio demonstrating the applicant’s ability to create complex, high quality, 3D models and renderings is considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Group Benefits Plan (Medical, Dental)
- Paid holidays
- Training opportunities
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Competitive salaries
Job Type: Full-time